You can now order my new book- “Eyes on Jesus: A 90-Day Discernment Devotional” now! This is a must-read for your personal quiet time with Jesus.
My guest is Dr. Sean McDowell. Sean has a passion for equipping the church, and in particular young people, to make the case for the Christian faith. Sean is an Associate Professor in the Christian Apologetics program at Talbot School of Theology, Biola University. Sean is the co-host for the Think Biblically podcast and he has written, co-written, or edited more than twenty books. In April 2000, Sean married his high school sweetheart, Stephanie. They have three children and live in California.
In this episode we discuss:
- What faith is in relation to evidence
- How to discern big decisions in your life
- The importance of Bible memorization
- The importance of the fundamentals of the faith
- Why apologetics are important
- Cultural narratives and the questions it asks Christianity
- Relationships in connecting truth
- Sex, love, and relationships in a confused culture
- Compliance vs. conviction in the faith
- How to share your faith with love and also on social media
For more information on Sean McDowell:
Go his website here https://seanmcdowell.org/
Follow him on TikTok at https://www.tiktok.com/@sean_mcdowell?
Get his new book Chasing Love right here https://amzn.to/3dhEHpA
For more information on the ministry of Discerning Dad:
Check out my recently updated website! https://discerning-dad.com/
Want to start or grow your online ministry? Get my free 5-day training at ministryfunnels.net
Follow me on a new site for Christian Creators called Faithful https://faithful.place/users/discerningdad
You can purchase my book this podcast is based on, Everyday Discernment: The Importance of Spirit-led decision making, on Amazon https://amzn.to/3dDGKVw
Become a patron supporter and get exclusive benefits such as my second podcast and much more https://www.patreon.com/Discerningdad